Unison Solutions is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of an upgrading or renewable energy project, including equipment fabrication, startup, and ongoing maintenance support. We analyze your raw biogas, review your system requirements, and provide a complete biogas conditioning system.
- Kenosha Water Utility, Kenosha WI The ACEC 2017 Grand Award went to Kenosha Water Utility for their Energy Optimized Resource Recovery Project. Included in this project is a 300 scfm biogas conditioning system from Unison Solutions which feeds a Senergie IC engine.
- Durham Advance WWTP, Tigard, OR The biogas conditioning system at the Durham Advance WWTP in Tigard, OR processes 460 scfm of biogas. This is the fuel source for their GE Jenbacher engine which produces electricity for use at the plant.
- Persigo WWTP, Grand Junction, CO The Persigo WWTP processes 100 scfm of biogas to RNG quality. Product gas is transported through a dedicated 6 mile pipeline to their fueling station. City vehicles including buses and trash haulers fill with a timed fill fuel dispensing system.
- La Crosse County Solid Waste, Wisconsin LMOP 2012 EPA Award for Landfill Biogas-Electricity Generation Project (CHP) 350 scfm biogas conditioning system feeds a 1.6 mile pipeline to a GE Jenbacher IC engine at the Onalaska Campus for Gundersen Health Systems. Learn more about this site!
- Janesville WWTP, Wisconsin 140 scfm Biogas Conditioning System for (4) CR65, and (1) CR200 Capstone Turbines and BioCNG 50 vehicle fuel system View Article