- About Us
- BioCNG Pipeline Injection Systems
- BioCNG Vehicle Fuel Systems
- Agricultural RNG Systems
- IC Engine/Boiler Blower Systems
- Turbine Compressor Systems
- Siloxane/VOC Removal Systems
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal Systems
- Purification Media
- Pressure Vessels & Custom Fabrication
- Request A Quote
- Contact Us
Hydrogen Sulfide Reduction Powder
This is a powdered substance based on iron(III) oxide-hydroxide FeO(OH) and is used to bind hydrogen sulfide inside anaerobic digesters. It provides a cost-effective, non-corrosive alternative for reducing H2S levels in biogas produced by digesters. For more information on the non-corrosive characteristics of this powder, please contact our sales group for a copy of our Corrosiveness Study.
The powder should be evenly distributed within the digester and concentrations should be maintained at a constant level. It can be added in its dry form or in a suspension ratio of 2:1 water and powder, by volume.
The ferrous sulfide formed by the process is an almost insoluble compound.
- 40 lb (18 kg) biodegradable bags, 55/pallet
- 2,200 lb (1,000 kg) supersacks with bottom funnel for dispensing
Unison Solutions Case Study using Hydrogen Sulfide Reduction Powder
Exeter Agri-Energy & Stonyvale Farms Brochure
For system sizing please see page 2 of the case study brochure