- About Us
- BioCNG Pipeline Injection Systems
- BioCNG Vehicle Fuel Systems
- Agricultural RNG Systems
- IC Engine/Boiler Blower Systems
- Turbine Compressor Systems
- Siloxane/VOC Removal Systems
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal Systems
- Purification Media
- Pressure Vessels & Custom Fabrication
- Request A Quote
- Contact Us
BioCNG Vehicle Fuel Systems
Unison Solutions is the co-inventor of a biogas upgrading system that economically produces BioCNG, a biogas-based fuel, to power vehicles designed for compressed natural gas (CNG).
Utilizing this system, biogas is piped to the BioCNG upgrading system from the landfill or anaerobic digester. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Moisture (H2O), Siloxanes, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) are removed. The end product is renewable natural gas (RNG) meeting SAE J1616 quality that is then compressed and used directly in CNG vehicles.